IDDC Engineers Pvt. Ltd. (IDDC) has been established in 1986 with the aim to provide design and development input to infrastructure projects and continued to retain the original expertise and talent over decades. IDDC is one of the oldest and respected Engineering consulting firms in India and is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified organization. IDDC retains its position in the industry due to continued Research and Innovation. IDDC applies Indian technical powers to provide global solutions and in turn be global leaders in providing technical solutions to infrastructure projects. IDDC is currently working on various fields including Indian Bridge Management System, (IBMS) Infrastructure planning and audit, Design and Detailing Project Management etc.
1. Be technically committed to provide solutions that would act as impetus to the socio-economic growth and development of the country and to provide inputs for the betterment of the society and community whom we intend to serve.
2. Be the leader in the sphere of consultancy for any engineering project and; endeavor to sustain and excel upon status.
3. Provide the best technical expertise to enable cost effective, innovation designs and detail for all structures through networking with experts from various spheres.
4. Provide efficient, reliable and growth oriented opportunities and solutions to our clients. Empower our clients and grow with our clients.
5. Provide technical solutions that would ensure the sustenance of the environment without compromising the future of our progeny.
1. Strive to achieve excellence in our work aimed at ensuring success for our client’s to meet their goal. Sustain our efforts at this excellence to enforce continuity and efficiency.
2. Enforce a work culture, which brings out of the best of our employees in terms of creativity, performance and quality.
3. Ensure all our decision are guided by client’s interested and empowerment.
4. Be socially committed to provide equal opportunity to all our employees to grow with the company.
5. Strive to provide solutions that would ensure protection of the environment and help in its sustenance. Such solution shall not endanger the future of next generation.
Sachidanand Joshi, Team Leader, IBMS, IDDC Engineers Pvt. Ltd. represented IBMS at IRC international conference with topic “Approach for Rehabilitation of Bridges within IBMS” [...]
Indian Bridge Management System is an initiative of Ministry of Roads, Transport & highways of the Government of India. IDDC Engineers are the developers and Implementing agency for this initiative. [...]
196, Jawahar Nagar, Goregaon West, Mumbai 400062, India
Fax: - +9122 28742517
Plot No. 9, D. No. : 49-54/-14/4,
Balaji Hills, Vishakhapatnam- 530013
C/o. Indian Academy of Highway engineers,
A-5, Institutional Area, Sector-62,Noida- 201301(UP)
Fax: - +9122 28742517